Berry ice cream
Product: Cook and Freeze round dish with lid 1.7L
Serves: 10 servings, approx. 2000 kcal total
Preparation time: 10 minutes (plus freezing time)
• 675ml double cream
• 540g condensed milk
• 120g raspberries
• 120g blueberries
• 2 tbsp sugar
• Toasted flaked almonds and extra berries for topping
1. In a small sauce pan, heat the raspberries with one tablespoon of sugar until they start to break down into a chunky sauce. Let it cool.
2. Repeat step 1 with the blackberries.
3. Combine cream and condensed milk in a food mixer with a balloon whisk until firm peaks appear.
4. Add the raspberry and blueberry sauces separately to the ice cream mixture and stir in gently.
5. Transfer the mixture into a Pyrex Cook and Freeze.
6. Freeze until mixture is set.
7. Serve with extra toppings of toasted flaked almonds and berries.
For further information about Pyrex visit