Product: Cook and Store rectangular dish with lid 28×20cm
Serves: 3 – 4 servings, approx. 1400 kcal total
Preparation time: 10 mins (plus marinating time)
Cooking time: 10 mins
• 650g chicken thighs, cut into 3 or 4 chunks
• 20g soy sauce
• 5g ginger
• 5g salt
• 100g soy
• 50g sugar
• 100g mirin (Japanese cooking wine)
• Sesame seeds and spring onion to garnish
1. In a Pyrex Cook and Store, marinate the chicken thighs in 20g soy sauce, ginger and salt. Store in the fridge and leave for at least one hour or overnight.
2. Create the glaze by heating additional soy sauce, sugar and mirin together in a pan and reduce to a sticky glaze.
3. Skewer chicken pieces and cook on all sides on a BBQ or in the oven.
4. When the chicken is cooked apply the glaze and cook for a further minute taking care not to burn the glaze.
5. Top with sesame seeds and sliced spring onion.
6. Keep any leftovers in a Pyrex Cook & Store.
For further information about Pyrex visit