Are Breast Implants right for you?
Are you unhappy with the size and shape of your breasts? It’s no secret that breast implant surgery is fast becoming one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures in the UK today, but what is it that makes them so special?
If a boob job is something you are considering, we spoke to our resident cosmetic surgeon Mr Amir Nakhdjevani to help you find out everything you need to know about breast implants.
What are the benefits of Breast Implants?
● Higher level of self esteem / self confidence
● Breasts being in proportion
● Boost in femininity
● Natural look and feel
Cosmetics surgeons tend to use either silicone rubber / polyurethane implants or saline implants for the best results for breast enlargement. But what is the difference between the two? And which type of implant is best for you?
Silicone implants are filled with a thick silicone gel and is designed to mimic the texture of normal breast tissue.
Advantages of Silicone Implants:
● They have a long history of safe use
● They are less likely to wrinkle compared to other implants
● They are available in either round / contoured shapes
● The silicone gel can be pliable and soft implant filler, which allows movement as well as giving that overall natural feel.
Saline implants are either pre-filled with sterile salt water or filled through a valve once they have been inserted into the breast. The silicone shell has a strong consistency also.
Advantages of Saline Implants:
● Long history of safe use
● They are available in round or anatomical shapes
● Saline solution is very similar to our body fluid, so it can be safely absorbed or excreted (Got rid of) by the body is the implant ruptures
There are advantages to both implants mentioned above, so if you feel as if you are in need of a boost to your bust then implants could be the perfect option for you! Bella Vou has specialised cosmetic surgeons who are able to give you the bust you desire!
For more information, contact Bella Vou on 01892 257 061 or visit www.bellavou.co.uk