Escape to the sun – Private charter super yachts
SuperYachtsMonaco is a boutique yacht brokerage that represents some of the world’s most iconic yachts. Imagine if you will, being in a private, controlled environment with no other guests; waking up in a different destination each morning without passing an airport or station; having a private chef and fine dining on board, allowing you to enjoy the best of gastronomy without the need to attend bars and restaurants; from pools, to cinemas and water toys – there’s plenty to entertain all. Here’s a compilation of our favourite four.
DB9 – Nassau, Bahamas
Available in the Bahamas this winter, DB9’s sleek and sporty profile, sweeping curves and striking champagne and black exterior make her the ultimate head-turner. 52m long and built by Palmer Johnson, she is designed by Italian studio Nuvolari & Lenard, with elegant minimalist-chic interior that can host 12 guests across her five luxurious staterooms. Spacious and versatile, a dedicated and professional 11-person crew on hand to take care of your every need. Highlight features include:
• her fabulous open-air cinema;
• infinity-edge jacuzzi pool and oversized sun pad with panoramic views of the ocean;
• spectacular 8m swimming pool, vast sundeck and 10-person dining table with two-storey windows that provide an ever-changing ocean backdrop;
• being packed with exciting toys and tenders, DB9’s onboard toy box includes sea doo jetskis, seabobs, wakeboards, water skis a huge collection of towables and inflatables, including an inflatable assault course, for endless fun in the sun.
Ancallia – Ionian Islands, Greece
46m motor yacht Ancallia was custom-designed and built by leading Dutch shipyard Feadship. She is a semi-displacement luxury yacht for charter designed for smooth cruising, and her classic lines and timeless look ensure she always stands out from the crowd. Ancallia is the ideal choice to explore the Mediterranean and with seven suites onboard, she can welcome up to 12 guests overnight in luxurious comfort. Highlights include:
• Chic modern décor with spa style en-suites
• Spacious sky lounge and saloon
• Outdoor jacuzzi, sun pad and beach club
• Equipped with everything from kayaks to snorkelling gear, she has it all. Get your adrenaline levels soaring with her wakeboards and waverunners before taking a ride on the banana boat.
Mischief – Raja Ampat, Indonesia
Mischief is a modern classic launched in 2015. Designed by renowned Indonesian shipbuilder Pak Haji Wahab, she is a glamorous 30m expedition yacht perfect for exploring the stunning and exotic cruising grounds of Raja Ampat, the breath-taking Indonesian Archipelago. Blending a traditional exterior with a contemporary interior, she features an elegant wooden hull and cruises comfortably at 10 knots. An ideal yacht for family groups, with three generous staterooms and onboard accommodation for six-to-eight guests. Highlights include:
• environmentally friendly yacht with a sustainable bio-treatment plant;
• lounge areas for alfresco dining or spa treatments;
• fully equipped for leisure activities, her toy box includes a sailing trimaran, a windsurfer, both single and double canoes plus paddleboards
• personal dive instructor onboard and also carries a full range of diving and snorkel gear for guests.
Teleost – Caribbean and the Western Mediterranean
49m Teleost is the perfect yacht for families. Designed by De Voogt and custom-built by Feadship, her prestigious Dutch pedigree is reflected in her clean lines and sophisticated exterior. Built for adventure, Teleost cruises comfortably at 11 knots and can take you to the world’s most remote regions. Spacious and comfortable, Teleosthas accommodation for 10 – 12 guests in five generously sized double staterooms. Classically elegant, each of the staterooms is equipped with a home entertainment system and opens into an ensuite bathroom. She has a first-class crew of 10 onboard and an endless array of luxury amenities to ensure an unforgettable charter experience. Highlight features include:
• spectacular Sky lounge
• spa pool in the bathroom
• full entertainment system;
• wet bar, Video-on-Demand entertainment system and onboard karaōke system
• being packed with exciting toys and tenders, Teleost’s onboard toy box includes 2 tenders, jet skis, wave runners, sea bobs, wakeboards, boogie boards, kayaks, underwater scooters and inflatables. She also has a custom 5m water slide in addition to scuba, snorkelling and fishing gear.