Port Lympne is getting ready to welcome you back
We’re hard at work preparing all 600 acres of Port Lympne Reserve for reopening.
We can’t open the gates just yet, but we wanted to share some of the measures we’ll be taking when we do reopen; this will ensure you can enjoy a fun and safe day out in our beautiful, expansive park this summer.
- Staff have been issued with face masks and appropriate PPE
- Guests will be required to maintain a 2m distance (roughly the length of a tiger) between themselves and others
- The total number of tickets available per day will be reduced. To be certain you will gain entry, please buy online and in advance
- Additional hand washing and toilet facilities will be available across the park
- The park has been thoroughly deep cleaned and our cleaning team has been expanded
- Additional cleaning regimes are in place for our at-risk animals
- Selected animal encounters have been suspended
- Safaris will be unavailable
- A one-way system will be implemented in our gatehouse and gift shop
- Catering outlets will operate on a takeaway only basis
Reserve your tickets online now.